April 26, 2011

Nearly 7 months post op

It has been a while since my last update mainly due to progress being slow. Unfortunately I picked up a virus last week and as a result have not done much in the last few days apart from rest. I have managed to walk a bit and also do a 25 minute ride on the exercise 3 days ago but apart from that have not done much. Now that I'm feeling better I'm looking forward to getting back in a groove at the gym over the next 3 days.

I also haven't gone for a run in nearly 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to going for approx a 2.5km run either tonight or tomorrow night followed by another run on the weekend. Another thing to look forward to is seeing my physio next Thursday (May 5th) and hopefully he will give me some more plyometric type exercises to work on. Until my next update I hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment