April 11, 2011

Day 193 - Good progress

It has been nearly 200 days since my orignal op and time has flown by! The last week has been a good one and I've put in plenty of hard work. I've done the following over the last week:

Monday - 10 minutes on the excercise bike, chest workout followed by abs, also did some side to side hopping 3 sets) & 3 sets of step ups

Tuesday - rest day at the gym, ran 2.5 kms at night

Wednesday - Back workout followed by leg workout (leg press, hamstring curls, 3 sets of side to side hopping & 3 sets of step ups). 20 minutes on the exercise bike at home

Thursday - Shoulders workout & abs. Ran approx 2.5 kms at night

Friday - Biceps, Triceps and legs workout. For legs I did hamstring curls, seated calf raises, 3 sets of side to side hopping & 3 sets of step ups.

Saturday - did 40 minutes on the exercise bike (approx 14 kms)

Sunday - rest day


Hopefully I have another similar week this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment