January 13, 2011

106 days or 15 weeks post op

Not a great deal to report on. I had another gym session yesterday and missed training at the gym on Wednesday due to being too busy at work. I did manage to get a 22 minute bike ride in on Wednesday night at home though. Yesterday I had a biceps workout followed by a leg work once again doing hamstring curls, seated calf raises and the leg press machine.  In general the knee is feeling good although the hammy is feeling a little tight on the medial side probably due to all the exercises done lately! I can’t quite believe it’s been 15 weeks since my original op and time really does fly after the initial 6 weeks post op.  I’m looking forward to seeing my PT next week to see what he makes of my progress in the last month or so and what I have to look forward to next.

No comments:

Post a Comment