January 10, 2011

Day 103 (or 14 weeks 4 days) - Decent progress

Progress has been ok although I was run down and had a cold for a couple of days late last week. I did manage to get in 3 workouts however (Tuesday, Thursday & Friday) and also had a pool session on Saturday where I walked a few laps as well as doing some leg exercises in between. My legs are quite sore today after a good leg session yesterday which included:
·         Hamstring curls - 4 sets of 15 (20 kgs)
·         Seated calf raises machine - 3 sets of 15 (20 kgs)
·         Leg press machine - 3 sets of 12 (individual leg - 80 lbs each leg)
After being quite sore as I mentioned I decided only to do cardio today after my back workout. I did 10 minutes on the stationary bike and a further 10 minutes on the cross trainer which gave my legs a really good pump! I’m planning to have 2 more gym sessions this week along with doing the stationary bike at home for 20 minutes each night if possible.  I’m also planning another pool session on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment