November 2, 2010

Summary

I have been meaning to put together an informative blog on my ACL inury, recovery to date and complications I have experienced including Staph infection and a second operation. I haven't had a chance to put together a blog (until now!) however I have been keeping a diary so I can add all those entries along with the dates when they were made.
I have found other similar blogs very useful and they helped me gather information to cope with the operation and recovery. I hope to do something similar, in particular to let people know of what signs they should be looking for when it comes to staph infection. Of course I am also using this as motivation to so how far I have come and how far I still have to go.
I hope that this is useful for a number of people going through the same thing. Good luck to everyone going through an ACL operation or through rehab! It's a long road but I am sure we will all get there eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment